CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This sucks....

Ok this just plain sucks.....I am sick and can't take meds!!! I am very happy to be pregnant but this is driving me nuts. I am not a good sick person, I don't like not being able to work or get my stuff done!! Started feeling down yesterday, hoped and prayed it wasn't going to get worse. Went to bed early (for me), drank tons of wellness tea and woke up even sicker. So today I stayed inside and drank tons of tea again..feeling better but I am thinking that I am going to have to take the next day off. I have plans to have a yard sale this coming weekend, and I sure don't want to put it off!!! Dr apt in the morning with Dr. Kara, for some acupuncture and naturopathic meds...keeping my fingers crossed!!!

0 comments: